PANELS FOR MEDICAL CABINETS
Modules can tilt once pulled out of the cabinet, making an easier access to the operator, especially when placed at the top.
The modules return to a horizontal position once they are reinserted into the cabinet.
- Made in ABS.
- Abrasion resistant.
- Recyclable and lightweight.
- Suitable for any type of modules.
- Optimal use of space.
- Effective and organized management of medical products.
- It can accommodate up to 15 x 60x40x10 cm modules
Side panels are available for cabinets 40 and 60 cm deep:
- E Type = 40 cm
- U Type = 60 cm
- Different heights can be obtained using the individual guides.
- Tilting panels (both models E and U) can be cut along pre-cut lines for use in shorter and/or deeper cabinets.
- They can also be cut for use with cabinets 30 cm deep.
- The safety stop prevents accidental drops of the module.
- There are two stop positions: horizontal and tilting.
- Plastic wheels can be installed in a second time and facilitate the movement of modules in the panel in case of loads from 5 to 15 kg.
- For higher loads we recommend telescopic guides.
MORE PRODUCTS OF
Modular, MED Series is the optimum shelving solution for areas that require the highest cleaning standards.
The right solution to increase medical stock capacity up to 65%.
MED Series open transport medical carts are designed to provide a lightweight and durable transportation equipment of medical supply around the hospital.
The various possible configurations make Apollo carts the optimum solution for any ward in any hospital or day-care clinic.
ISO 60-40 trays and baskets system gives nursing staff and caregivers more time to dedicate to patients and facilitates the flow of drugs/medications from the central pharmacy to the ward.
The perfect solution for the management of your medication system in the hospital and clinic, from the pharmacy to the patient's bed.