Aluminium sealed structure, with no open holes, all surfaces are accessible for cleaning.
Designed for use with ISO 60-40 stainless steel shelves and standard containers, the main features of MED Series medical shelving are:
- MODULAR = ENDLESS POSSIBLE CONFIGURATIONS
- CUSTOMIZABLE HEIGHTS EVERY 120 MM
- COMPATIBLE WITH ISO 60-40 CONTAINERS
- TELESCOPIC AND FIXED GUIDES
- SEALED STRUCTURE = EASY TO CLEAN
- 20 MICRON ANODIZED ALUMINUM = NO PAINT DEFECTS
- LOAD CAPACITY OF 1000 KG PER UNIT.
- TEMPERATURE RANGE: -20°C TO +80°C
- FLAT PACKAGING = TRANSPORT SAVINGS
- ASSEMBLY WITHOUT SPECIAL TOOLS
- MAXIMUM USE OF SPACE
Med Series is a completely sealed system, there are no open holes within the structure of the frames and therefore all surfaces are accessible for cleaning. The entire system is made of 20-micron anodised aluminium; no more paint issues.
Med Series medical shelving labelling system allows to remove shelves or containers while the related labels stay on the frame marking the original position, therefore supplies are also brought back to the same location.
Med Series medical shelving is available in two orientations, U type, and E type. The two orientations enable us to design maximum storage capacity within a given area. A U type will provide more storage on a given wall while an E type will improve visibility of products and provide a solution for narrow corridors.
OTHER PRODUCTS OF THE LINE